1. Grieving sucks.
2. Today’s post is supposed to be about the grieving process.
3. I have exactly 5 minutes to write this, or else I have failed my intention on writing one blog post a day.
4. That would be something I would grieve over for the rest of the year.
5. No. I’m not kidding. I’d get to December 31st, and be like, “Wow! 366 blog posts…. oh wait. No.”
6. So maybe some other time I’ll write about grief. I know a thing or two about it.
7. I’m especially really awesome at holding on to that grief.
8. And until I let it go, Beattie says that the same feelings will just repeat in different interactions.
9. So I’m probably not going to let it go, like IMMEDIATELY RIGHT NOW, but… in time.
10. Don’t grieve, friends. I’ll revisit this topic later (it’s inevitable).